Water Taxi Boat Fort Lauderdale Stop #9
One of the exciting ways to arrive to Shooters Waterfront, is on the Water Taxi Fort Lauderdale. Stop number 9 is where you should dine while cruising on Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal. No matter if you’re visiting or a resident exploring your backyard, tour Fort Lauderdale and its finest waterfront restaurant. Drink, Dock and Dine with us every day of the week while cruising on Fort Lauderdale’s most-famous waterways, and experience the rich history of Shooters Waterfront that all generations have grown to love. Guests who purchase their Water Taxi tickets at Shooters Waterfront will receive 10% off their dining bill. Your ticket allows you to hop on and off the boats all day. As one of the official Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi ticketing/boarding stops, Shooters Waterfront offers guests with the opportunity to valet park their automobiles for $5 after 3pm Mondays-Fridays; and $5 all day Saturday & Sundays.
What to expect when visiting Shooters Waterfront Restaurant:
- ½ off drinks by the bar Monday–Friday, 4pm-7pm, during happy hour
- ½ off bottles of wine when purchasing wine by the bottle every Winedown Wednesday
- Dock seating with spectacular views of Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal
- Relaxed atmosphere with a crafted menu of fresh seafood, desserts, and handcrafted cocktails
- Lavish Weekend Brunch Saturday–Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Three state-of-the-art bars
- Various entertainment and lively events
Ticket pricing include:
- $28 all-day pass
- $23 Sr./Military (Seniors are age 65 or older)
- $14 child 5-11 (children 4 and under are free)
- Moonlight Madness – after 5pm $18. Must be purchased on board after 5pm.
- $299 annual pass (must be purchased at the Water Taxi Headquarters).